Description5 Haven Hill is a detached property located on an elevated site in Haven Hill, Summercove. The property offers fine views over Kinsale harbour, the Old Head peninsula and the bridge. Haven Hill is a quiet, private estate, located a mere five minutes’ drive from Kinsale town. The house is in need of modernisation throughout, however, the stunning location of the current house lends itself beautifully to a refurb project or new build. The property offers fantastic qualities due to the superb views, location and the sizable plot in this much sought after area.
AccommodationThe bungalow comprises three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a very generous reception room with large windows and sliding doors, a dining room, kitchen and a double garage. The house is surrounded by c. 0.28 acre of mature gardens to the front and back of the house.
A small walk way from the estate leads directly down to Summercove and the famous Bulman pub. There are beautiful walks into Kinsale town along the Scilly walk and countryside walks down to Lower Cove.
DisclaimerFinest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
5. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price or withdrawal without notice.
6. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.