DNG - Castleknock present with great pleasure no. 49 Diswellstown Way to the market. This is a modern, four-bed, semi-detached, family home, ideally located within the Hamilton Park development.
This magnificent, light filled family home is presented in excellent condition throughout.
Features include Rationel triple glazed windows, solar thermal panels, a heat recovery ventilation system, Nolan fitted kitchen with Quartz countertops, quality fitted bedroom furniture by Brogan Jordan, contemporary sanitary ware in all bathrooms and great floor to ceiling height throughout.
Offering light filled and exceptionally proportioned accommodation throughout. The accommodation comprises of a spacious entrance hallway with guest toilet and separate under stairs storage, an inviting living room, family room, open-plan kitchen / dining room with a complementing utility room all on the ground floor level. On the first floor you will find four generously proportioned bedrooms (one en-suite) and a main family bathroom. The layout and interior finish will make this property a popular choice for busy families looking for a turn key solution in this sought after and convenient location.
Externally is a low-maintenance rear garden. The garden (14.5m / 48ft) is tiered and laid extensively in patio paving on the lower level and a child friendly 'Wet-Pour' paving on the higher level. Additionally, there is a external power socket and water tap. To the front is a paved driveway providing off-street parking for two cars. Additional parking is on offer by means of several parking bays around the development.
Hamilton Park is a prestigious residential address located just off the Diswellstown Road, this property is conveniently located approx. a ten minute walk to the local Spar shop, Insomnia café, pharmacy and The Carpenter Bar & Restaurant. St. Patrick's National School is located to the front of the development and there is a number of other reputable schools located nearby. Castleknock Village is just a five minute drive as well as having easy access to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, The Phoenix Park, St. Catherine's Park, Catleknock Golf Club and Luttrellstown Golf Club. Hamilton Park is also a short walk from Coolmine Train station and is on the no. 37 bus route, which stops just outside the development, providing easy access to and from the city centre.
Viewing is a must.
Entrance Hall Spacious entrance hallway with wood flooring and under stairs storage.
Living Room5.15m x 3.75m With wood flooring.
Guest Toilet Extensively tiled suite comprising wash hand basin and toilet.
Family Room4.35m x 2.92m With wood flooring and double opaque glass panel doors to the kitchen / dining room. Double patio doors lead to the rear garden.
Kitchen2.60m x 2.25m A bright & spacious, open-plan room with a beautiful Nolan fitted kitchen with Quartz countertops and a range of high quality integrated appliances. With beautiful floor tiles.
Dining Room5.40m x 2.94m With wood flooring.
Utility Room Plumbed for a washing machine and dryer, with overhead, fitted shelving. Door provides side access to the garden.
Landing With wood flooring, hot linen press and attic access.
Bedroom 13.28m x 2.87m With wood flooring and a double fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 24.42m x 3.00m With wood flooring and a triple fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 33.04m x 4.76m With wood flooring and a quadruple fitted wardrobe.
En-Suite Extensively tiled suite comprising wash hand basin, toilet and double shower. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom 42.82m x 2.83m With wood flooring and double fitted wardrobe.
Family Bathroom2.87m x 2.25m Extensively tiled suite comprising wash hand basin, toilet and a deep-plunge bath and separate pump shower. Heated towel rail.
- Built by Park Developments
- Designed by award winning architects O'Mahony Pike
- Four-bed semi-detached home c. 150sq m / 1,614sq ft
- Three bathrooms to incl. family bathroom, en-suite and guest toilet
- Attic is suitable for conversion
- High standard of finish throughout
- Nolan fitted kitchen with Quartz countertops
- Fitted wardrobes & storage solutions by Brogan Jordan
- Contemporary sanitary ware in all bathrooms
- Wood flooring extensively laid throughout the house
- 2.43m / 8ft ceilings throughout the downstairs
- Solar thermal panels and heat recovery ventilation system
- Rationel triple glazed windows
- Burglar alarm
- Aesthetically pleasing external finish with a mixture of brick and render
- Low-maintenance rear garden approx. 14.5 m / 48 ft with timber fencing and rear block built wall perimeter
- Paved driveway providing off-street parking for two cars
- Minutes from all essential amenities
- Adjacent to St. Patrick's National School
- Easy access to N3 / M3 / N4 / M4 / M50
BER DetailsBER: A3
BER No: 109285262
Energy Performance Indicator: 53.26