DescriptionRay Cooke Auctioneers are delighted to present this bright and spacious two bedroom mid-terraced house with rear extension to the market in the ever popular & sought after cul de sac of Abbotstown Avenue. The mature location is situated close to Finglas Village and is sure to interest those who are seeking a superbly located home.
The location is second to none with in close proximity of a wealth of local amenities to include Finglas Village, an excellent catchment of schools, parks and church. The Charlestown Shopping Centre with the new state of the art Odeon cinema & IKEA are all nearby. DCU and Dublin International Airport are also within close proximity. This property has the convenience of the M50, M1 and Port Tunnel which opens up the convenience of the entire county & country.
This family home comes to the market in turn key condition throughout and has the benefit of a large kitchen extension to the rear, gas fired central heating, quality flooring throughout and an extra-long sunny rear garden. Bright and airy living accommodation of c.968sq.ft comprises of storm porch, lounge, fully fitted kitchen with dining area and guest wc all located on the ground floor. Upstairs hosts two double bedrooms and main family bathroom. No. 48 will appeal to all types of buyers, including first time buyers, those thinking of up-sizing and investors.
Viewing is highly recommended so contact Ray Cooke Auctioneers for a viewing today!!!
- Large kitchen extension
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Fully alarmed
- Ample parking
- Quality new flooring
- Attic insulation
- Fully fitted kitchen with dining area
- Triple and double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating with new boiler
- Rewired and re-plastered walls
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- Mature and sought after estate
- Extra Long sunny rear garden
- Bus stop near by
- Excellent primary & secondary schools on doorstep
- Fantastic location
- Easy access to M50 motorway
- Walking distance of Finglas Village
- Ideal for 1st time buyers, those thinking of down-sizing and investors
- Early viewing highly advised!!