DescriptionDNG present to the market with great pleasure this 3 bedroom detached home in the ever popular Westpark Estate, No. 46A Westpark. Neatly nestled in this well established and mature area the property will appeal to all first time buyers and second time buyers alike. Features include a large rear garden, front driveway and is situated in the heart of Tallaght Village.
Located in a very well establish mature estate this bright and spacious property comes to the market with a traditional layout comprising of a welcoming entrance hallway, living room / dining room, kitchen, while upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.
Close to all amenities including local shopping centre, schools and sporting facilities. Excellent public transport links including an array of Dublin bus services and Luas stop within walking distance. There is also ease of access to all major road networks including M50, N7 and N81.
Viewing is highly recommended!
Accommodation- Entrance hallway - 1.913 x 4.192
- Living / dining room - 3.976 x 7.528 - Open plan, open fire place
- Kitchen - 2.764 x 3.459
- Master bedroom - 3.705 x 4.396 - Fitted wardrobes
- 2nd bedroom - 3.787 x 3.027- Fitted wardrobe
- 3rd bedroom - 2.546 x 2.801 - Fitted wardrobe
- Bathroom - 1.835 x 2.099 - Tiled, shower/ bath, W.H.B, W.C
Features- Exceptional 3 bedroom detached home
- Boasting good room proportions
- Walking distance to the Luas
- Located in the heart of Tallaght Village
- Driveway with off street parking
- Easy access to all main transport links
- Highly sought after location
- Bright and spacious
- Large rear garden
BER DetailsBER: E2 BER No.112590989 Energy Performance Indicator:361.5 kWh/m²/yr
Viewing DetailsStrictly by appointment with sole selling agents