• Property Partners Brady are delighted to introduce this superb extended 4 bedroom semi detached family residence with sunny rear garden in this choice upmarket development within the award winning Straffan Village.
• The real focal point of this wonderful home is the lovely bright light filled extended open plan kitchen/living/diningroom which opens onto the rear garden.
• All local amenities are within easy walking distance including shops, national school, church and bus routes. Both the M7 and M4 motorways are also within easy reach as is the university town of Maynooth.
• Accommodation includes kitchen/living cum diningroom, sittingroom, utility room 4 bedrooms (1 ensuite), and bathroom.
• Tobermore paved driveway
• Off street parking for two vehicles
• Gated side entrance
• Outside Tap
• Enclosed front and rear garden
• Timber garden shed
c. 142 sq.m. (c. 1528 sq.ft.)
With solid oak timber flooring and guest w.c. off same.
Living Room - 5.53m (18'2``) x 4.5m (14'9``)
With carpet flooring, feature bay window and attractive gas fireplace.
Kitchen/Dining/Living Room - 6.5m (21'4``) x 7m (23'0``)
Spectacular bright extended open plan room with an impressive custom built walnut shaker fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces. Tiled and solid oak timber flooring. Sliding patio door to rear garden. Appliances included in sale.
Utility Room - with tiled flooring, washing machine and dryer included in sale.
Master Bedroom - 3.34m (10'11``) x 4.2m (13'9``)
With carpet flooring, fitted wardrobes and bay window.
En-suite - fully tiled with electric shower, shower en ...
Main Street, Maynooth, Co. Kildare,
Tel: 01 6510000
PSRA Licence No. 002296 / 002296