• Property Partners Brady are delighted to introduce this superb extended 4 bedroom semi detached family residence with sunny rear garden in this choice upmarket development within the award winning Straffan Village.
• The real focal point of this wonderful home is the lovely bright light filled extended open plan kitchen/living/diningroom which opens onto the rear garden.
• All local amenities are within easy walking distance including shops, national school, church and bus routes. Both the M7 and M4 motorways are also within easy reach as is the university town of Maynooth.
• Accommodation includes kitchen/living cum diningroom, sittingroom, utility room 4 bedrooms (1 ensuite), and bathroom.
• Tobermore paved driveway
• Off street parking for two vehicles
• Gated side entrance
• Outside Tap
• Enclosed front and rear garden
• Timber garden shed
• Delightful sunny aspect
• Choice residential location in the award winning Straffan Village
• Spectacular bright extended open plan kitchen/livingroom to rear
• Gas Fired Central Heating
• Carpets, blinds, curtains, light fittings and electrical appliances included in the sale
• Within a few minutes walk of Schools, Shop, Church etc.
• Ideal family home
BER: C2 BER No.109217406 Energy Performance Indicator:188.79 kWh/m²/yr
c. 142 sq.m. (c. 1528 sq.ft.)
With solid oak timber flooring and guest w.c. off same.
Living Room - 5.53m (18'2``) x 4.5m (14'9``)
With carpet flooring, feature bay window and attractive gas fireplace.
Kitchen/Dining/Living Room - 6.5m (21'4``) x 7m (23'0``)