DescriptionDNG are delighted to present this three bedroom family home to the market. No. 46 Oldcourt Drive is truly presented in excellent condition throughout, with modern kitchen, attic conversion and landscaped rear garden. This property is sure to impress with its walk in condition and ample living space.
The bright and spacious accommodation comprises entrance hall, soacious living room with open fire and an open plan modern kitchen with access to the landscaped rear garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The attic has also been converted into a great space.
This property is sure to impress everyone from a first time buyer trying to get their foot on the ladder, to a downsizer looking for something more manageable.
There is a small courtyard to the front of the property surrounded with a wall. The rear garden is presented beautifully with a large deck off the kitchen, ideal for entertaining, then a large pebbled area for low maintenance and oil tank and boiler has been placed by a timber wall shield it from view.
This property is located just off the Boghall Road, within walking distance of Bray Town centre and all the amenities that it has to offer from schools to shops and restaurants. Public transport is well catered for with Dublin Bus and Aircoach bus services nearby. Bray Dart station is also within walking distance. With a generous mix of housing styles and sizes the location is popular with families of all ages and sizes.
Viewing is a must to appreciate the excellent living space and landscaped rear garden.
Features• 3 bedroom family home
• Accommodation approximately 87 Sq M
• Spacious living room with open fire
• Open plan kitchen/diner with access to rear garden
• Tiling all downstairs only done this year
• Three bedrooms upstairs
• Family bathroom
• Attic conversion
• Triple glazed to the front and double to the rear
• Oil fired central heating
• House alarmed
• Attic has been insluted
• Beautifully landscaped rear garden with large patio area
• Dublin Bus Routes 45A, 184, 84A all nearby to property
• Easy access to and from the N11 and M50
• Park and ride facility available at Bray Dart station
• Large selection of primary and secondary schools close by
• Shops nearby include Aldi and a local convenience store
• Super selection of sport & leisure facilities in Bray
BER DetailsBER: D1
BER No: 112342043
Performance Indicator: 240.17