Looking for a spacious detached family home on one level in South Co. Dublin? Then a viewing of this delightful bungalow, set in a quiet cul-de-sac overlooking a family-friendly green area in Shankill, is a must. The bright and airy interior comprises a living room with open fireplace, three bedrooms, tiled bathroom and a modern kitchen/diner leading out to a sunny south-facing rear garden with large patio. Subject to planning approval, this offers potential to extend the property, creating additional living space for a growing family. As it stands, it would also appeal to a couple or individual trading down from a larger home to something more manageable in a convenient location. To the front of the house is a neat lawn and driveway providing ample off-street parking for two cars. Crinken Glen is a mature residential development a short stroll from the village of Shankill and within easy reach of schools, shops and other amenities. The nearby DART, bus and N11 make commuting to Dublin a breeze.
• Excellent location
• Quiet cul-de-sac
• Family-friendly green
• Close to all the amenities of Shankill
• Gas-fired central heating
• Double-glazed windows throughout
• Private, south-facing rear garden with raised lawn area and large patio to make the most of the sunshine
• Garden shed, ideal for storage
• Front driveway with off-street parking
• Side access
• Potential to extend (subject to planning approval)
• Walking distance to Shankill village and DART station
• Dublin Bus and Aircoach bus stops on Dublin Road
• Entrance hall
• Spacious, modern kitchen/diner with floor and wall tiles, generous worktop and storage units, and doors leading out ...