Looking for a smart detached family home on one level in South Co. Dublin? Then a viewing of this delightful bungalow, set in a quiet cul-de-sac overlooking a family-friendly green area in much sought after Shankill, is a must. The bright and airy interior comprises a living room with open fireplace, three bedrooms, tiled bathroom and a modern kitchen/diner leading out to a sunny south-facing rear garden with large patio. Subject to planning approval, this offers potential to extend the property, creating additional living space for a growing family. As it stands, it would also appeal to a couple or individual trading down from a larger home to something more manageable in a convenient location. To the front of the house is a neat lawn and driveway providing ample off-street parking for two cars. Crinken Glen is a mature residential development a short stroll from the village of Shankill and within easy reach of schools, shops and other amenities. The nearby DART, bus and N11 make commuting to Dublin a breeze.
• Entrance hall
• Spacious, modern kitchen/diner with floor and wall tiles, generous worktop and storage units, and doors leading out to patio
• Large living room with open feature fireplace and wooden floor
• Fully tiled family bathroom with bath, shower and wc
• 3 bedrooms (two double and one single), all with built-in wardrobes;
two have floor-to-ceiling doors opening on to the sizable rear patio
• Excellent location
• Quiet cul-de-sac
• Family-friendly green
• Close to all the amenities of Shankill
• Gas-fired central heating
• Double-glazed windows throughout
• Private, south-facing rear garden with raised lawn area and large patio to ...