- Open viewing this Saturday August 5th at 2.10 to 2.40 pm.
Welcome to No. 42 St. Canice's Court - a two bedroom bungalow presented to the market by Horan Estate & Letting Agents.
The property would suit first time buyers looking to get on the property ladder, perfect opportunity for investors or somebody looking to downsize.
The property is very conveniently located close to a host of local amenities:
- Finglas Village and Charlestown S.C only 5 min drive away with all the amenities it has to offer.
- Lidl and Aldi within 15 min walk away.
- Very close to Cappagh Hospital.
- Selection of schools in the area, like ColÃ¡iste Eoin, St Brigids Senior School, Saint Fergal Boys National School, New Cross College, and some others.
- Church of the Annunciation within 10 min walk.
- Bus Route 40, 40B, 88N offering frequent and quick link to the City Centre.
- Easy access to M50/N2 motorways offering quick commute to the rest of the city.
- Dublin Airport only 15 min drive away, but the property is not on the flight path.
- 12 min drive to DCU.
Viewing is highly recommended!
Entrance hall - 1.1m x 4.4m
Kitchen / Dining room - 3.2m x 3m
Living room - 3.4m x 4.7m
Bedroom 1 - 3.4m x 3.5m
Bedroom 2 - 2.1m x 3.3m
Bathroom - 2.1m x 1.8m
(all measurements approximate)
Some of the features to include:
- Tiled kitchen with fitted kitchen units.
- Dining area overlooking the back garden.
- Feature gas fireplace in the living room.
- Partially tiled bathroom with electric shower.
- GFCH, double glazed windows, alarm.
- Low maintenance back garden.
- Allocated parking space in front of the property
Unit 233, Omnipark Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9
Tel: 01 883 1670