JOINT AGENCY WITH DNG Michael Morrissey for viewing details please contact DNG Michael Morrissey on 058 51000
******** For sale by public auction **********
******** 6th June 2018 at The Imperial Hotel, South Mall, Cork City ********
******** Registrations start at 10am. Auction to begin at 11am *********
How do you purchase at the auction:
1) To bid on the day of the auction you are required to register on the morning of the auction. Registration is at 10 AM and the auction will start at 11 AM sharp.
2) To register you are required to bring a valid utility bill, ID (passport/drivers licence) and a bank draft or cheque. All funds need to be made out to DNG Creedon auctioneers.
3) On the day of the auction you are expected to sign the contracts when the deal is agreed.
4) You are required to pay a deposit of 10% of the purchase price or a minimum of €5,000 whichever is greater, when signing the contracts.
5) Congratulations 28 days later the property is yours.
Three bedroom semi-detached property in good condition situated at this quiet development, on the outskirts of Aglish Village, west of Dungarvan town. Currently rented and to be sold with tenant in place, the property is well presented and is nicely situated with a green area adjacent to the front of the property.
Accommodation includes, entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, Wc, three bedrooms, one en-suite and main bathroom. This property will suit the investor/landlord that will be prepared to purchase with the tenant in place. All tenancy details available from Auctioneers.
Entrance Hall ; 18ft.3" Ã— 6ft.5". (5.6m. Ã— 2m.)
Tiled floor covering, solid timber stairway, centre light fixture, phone point, smoke alarm.
Kitchen/dining room ; 15ft.4" Ã— 11ft.4" (4.7m. Ã— 3.5m.)
Fitted kitchen with laminated worktop, oven, hob, extractor fan, fitted fridge-freezer, ceramic floor and wall tiles, patio door to rear patio area and rear garden.
Utility Room ; 6ft.5"Ã— 4ft.5" (2m. Ã— 1.4m.)