DescriptionNo 41 Granville Park is superbly positioned on this deservedly popular leafy and prestigious road off Newtownpark Avenue. This wonderful and substantial four bedroom family home (measuring 184sq.m./ 1,980sq.ft.) which stands on a magnificent south westerly site of approximately 0.2 acre providing the discerning purchaser with an opportunity to acquire a truly special family home that cannot fail to impress.
The accommodation briefly comprises; a small porch into an entrance hall with storage cupboards and w.c, playroom/ study with door to the rear garden, large open plan living room with picture windows and door to the rear garden. Dining area, kitchen open to the living room with breakfast bar and door to utility room.
On the first floor, there are four large bedrooms, three with garden views, main bathroom and attic storage. The master bedroom is en-suite and spacious with floor to ceiling corner window feature and access onto a first floor balcony over the garden which is also accessed from the third bedroom.
The property is further enhanced by a generous front garden providing great privacy and ample off street car parking with great storage in the form of block built sheds. To the rear lies a splendid south facing rear garden which offers a high degree of seclusion the like of which would be difficult to better in this highly convenient location. There is immense scope to extend this wonderful family home subject to the necessary planning permissions should one so desire.
The location is unrivalled being situated close to some of South County Dublin?s most well respected schools including Loreto Foxrock, CBC Monkstown, Blackrock College, St. Andrew?s, Holly Park and Lycee Français d?Irlande to name just a few. UCD is also available close at hand. Transport links are plentiful being positioned a short stroll from the QBC on the N11 making access to the city centre extremely simple and with a direct Aircoach service to Dublin Airport. The M50 is also close by opening up the national road network and the LUAS is also within striking distance. There are an abundance of recreational amenities available close by including the two newly refurbished shopping centres at Blackrock, further shopping facilities available at Cornelscourt and Stillorgan along with a wide variety of sporting venues within the vicinity including several golf clubs, tennis clubs and the marine facilities available at Dun Laoghaire Harbour. The racecourse at Leopardstown is also close by as are the fitness facilities at Westwood.
- Entrance Porch (2.00m x 1.00m )with tiled floor and feature granite wall
- Entrance Hall (4.40m x 2.30m )with parquet flooring, built wardrobes and door to
- Downstairs W.C. with part tiled walls, wash hand basin, w.c. and overhead shaving light
- Playroom/Study (6.15m x 3.20m )with solid wood flooring, built in shelving and door to rear garden
- Living Room (7.52m x 5.86m )with solid wood flooring, wood burning stove, sliding door to rear garden and opening to the
- Dining Area (3.65m x 2.20m )with solid wood flooring
- Kitchen (3.60m x 2.60m )with tiled floor, tiled splashback, stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of wall and floor units, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, integrated Neff oven, electric hob, breakfast bar, integrated microwave and door to
- Utility Room (2.57m x 2.46m )with tiled floor, wall and floor units with stainless steel sink, space for washing machine, space for dryer, houses the fuse box and door out to the front garden
- Landing with access to the attic
- Bedroom 1 (2.50m x 2.10m )with built in sliderobes
- Bedroom 2 (4.00m x 3.20m )with wash hand basin, built in wardrobe and door out onto the balcony
- Bedroom 3 (4.00m x 2.70m )with wooden flooring, built in wardrobes and door out onto the balcony
- Bedroom 4 (5.40m x 4.10m )with wooden flooring, built in wardrobes, door out to the balcony, separate reading area with recessed lighting and door to
- En Suite Shower Room with step in shower, tiled walls, tiled floor, wash hand basin and overhead light
- Family Bathroom
FeaturesGenerous accommodation extending to approximately 184 sq.m (1,980 sq.ft)
Standing on approximately 0.2 acre
South Westerly garden of approximately 40 ms (131 ft) in length
Positioned on an exceptionally secluded site in a highly regarded location
Excellent scope to extend (subject to planning permissions)
Located close to excellent schools
QBC within a pleasant stroll