RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in presenting this absolute gem of a family home to the market ideally positioned on St. Marys Drive, Dublin 12. The location speaks volumes about the property as within a stone's throw you will find a range of bus routes to and from Dublin's City Centre, the M50 Motorway is found merely minutes by car along with Our Lady's Children's Hospital, shops & shopping centres and primary & secondary schools all very easily accessible. Interior living accommodation of c. 1,200 sq ft comprises of entrance hallway with guest wc, lounge, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms, main family bathroom and an impressive attic conversion. Arguably the finest example to appear in recent months, No. 40 boasts a lengthy list of striking features sure to appeal to a range of prospective buyers. To the front is a spacious cobblelock driveway with room to park a number of cars and to the rear is a generous workshop with rear laneway access. No expense spared to say the very least - a new bathroom recently fitted upstairs, treble glazed windows newly installed to front and rear, and insulation has been upgraded throughout the property. One not to be missed, Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing.
- c. 1,200 sq ft
- BER D1
- Immaculately presented
- Oil fired central heating
- Upgraded internal insulation
- Upgraded stove to lounge which also heats the radiators
- Newly fitted treble glazed windows throughout
- Newly fitted bathroom suite
- Generous attic conversion
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Block built workshop (c. 5m x 4.5m) ideal for many uses
- Rear laneway access
- M50 & The Luas within easy reach
- Our Lady's Children's Hospital within arm's reach
- A host of local amenities very easily accessible
- Superb family home; Viewing highly advised!
If travelling on Walkinstown Road towards City Centre, at the Long Mile Road traffic light junction turn rig ...