DescriptionDNG are proud to present this stunning three storey contemporary home to the market. No. 4 is located within the exclusive surrounds of Saggart, situated in a private and secure gated development which is renowned as one of the most appealing residential addresses in the area.
Spanning c.2662 sqft / 247 Sq m of well proportioned and versatile accommodation with living spaces that are bathed in natural light this magnificent property is wonderfully presented throughout. It's finished to a very high standard of specification and enjoys all the benefits of contemporary design, sure to please even the most discerning of buyers.
The spacious and well-proportioned interior is laid out over three levels briefly comprises of a large entrance hallway, superb open plan living/kitchen/dining room with access to a large garden, guest bathroom and a utility room. The first floor comprises of a 2nd stunning living room with balcony access and the master bedroom with access to a walk in wardrobe and en-suite. The 2nd floor includes 3 large bedrooms with 1 en-suite, storage closet and bathroom.
No. 4 offers the best of both worlds, enjoying a peaceful setting away from the hustle and bustle of the city while still offering easy access to a host of amenities via many transport links including the Luas Red Line terminus located within walking distance. Saggart Village with its shops, eateries and local pubs is also within a short stroll. There is also ease of access to all main road networks with the N7, N81, & M50 nearby.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer.
Accommodation- Entrance hallway - 6.89 x 17.10 - Tiled
- Guest bathroom - 4.60 x 6.78 - W.C., WHB, tiled
- Kitchen / Living / Dining room - 35.09 x 14.82 + 6.54 x 4.04 - Double bay window, wooden flooring, feature fire place. Kitchen 12.45 x 14.75 - features include tiled floor's, stainless steel workouts, feature island with built in (NEFF) gas hob, built in (NEFF) oven and coffee machine, built in (Amana) fridge / freezer, built in wine fridge.
- Utility room - 6.40 x 6.04 - Plumbed for washing machine, built in (Beam Serenity Plus) hoover system.
- Master bedroom - 17.13 x 12.68 - Wooden floor's, access to a balcony, walk in wardrobe 9.13 x 12.14, en-suite 8.84 x 7.49.
- 2nd Living room - 22.08 x 17.01 - access to a balcony, wooden floors, feature fire place.
- Bedroom 2 - 12.20 x 22.07 - Access to a balcony, wooden floors, built in wardrobes and an en-suite 7.22 x 8.67 - (WHB, W.C., shower).
- Bedroom 3 - 13.37 x 9.51 - Access to a balcony, wooden floors, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 - 12.25 x 13.46 - Wooden floors, built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom - Tiled, WHB, W.C., shower.
Features- 4 bedroom house c.2662 sqft / 247 Sq m
- Contemporary design throughout
- Stunning high ceilings throughout
- Fully fitted kitchen with stainless steel worktops
- Boasting large spacious rooms
- Exclusive sought after gated development
- Easy access to all main transport links
BER DetailsBER: B2 BER No.101705333 Energy Performance Indicator:111.46 kWh/m²/yr