DescriptionNo.4 Seamus Ennis Terrace is a 4 four bedroom houses.
The houses are Approx. 154 sq.m (1657 sq.ft). These distinctively designed houses feature tasteful facades and generous rear gardens.
M1 is only a 5 minute drive from the site location. - Dublin Airport is only a 20 minute drive away.
BER: A2 - A3
- Maintenance free exteriors with stone cladding and granite window sills.
- PVC fascia, soffits & downpipes with seamless aluminium gutters.
- "Future Proof" front doors with 7 point locking system.
- Triple glazed timber effect PVC windows.
- Four triple glazed panels with double sliding door to back garden.
- Walls are plastered & painted throughout with white ceilings.
- Interior Walnut doors upstairs and down.
- Contemporary interior joinery, skirting and architraves.
- Attic access to roof space, with a light & electric socket.
- Entrance hallway and kitchen finished with an attractive floor tile.
- Living room finished with engineered/laminate floorboards.
- Floor screed at first floor level provides extra noise insulation.
Electrical & Heating
- Generous lighting and electrical power points throughout the houses.
- Chrome pack in kitchen on all visible sockets and switches.
- Mains smoke, carbon monoxide and smoke detectors fitted as standard.
- TV connections in all main rooms & bedrooms, pre-wired for burglar alarm.
- High levels of insulation, with air pressure test ensuring A Level energy rating.
- German "Waterkotte" air source heat pump linked to underfloor heating with atmospheric controls automatically react to changing external temperatures.
- Tesla Green HRV system provides year round energy savings and a continuous supply of fresh air to your home creating a healthy living environment.
- Attractive "Boru" Irish made stoves fitted in each sitting room.
- Stylish modern kitchens (Hughes Kitchens) with soft closing doors & drawers.
- Kitchen appliances including hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machine & dryer fitted as standard.
- Stainless Streel Extractor hood.
- Feature Island unit with breakfast bar and velstone work tops.
Bathroom & Ensuite
- Bathroom, toilets & En-suites are finished with contemporary sanitary ware.
- Matching chrome fittings compliment the sanitary ware suite.
- All wet rooms feature a generous tiling pack including floor & wall tiles.
- Toilets and bathrooms with storage cabinets.
- Cobblelock driveway, pedestrian side gate and timber fence.
- Rear gardens levelled & seeded with timber fence separations.
- Feature plants & shrubs in back gardens and front separations.
- Each home is covered by 7 year collateral warranties.
From the M1 motorway driving north take Exit 6 signposted Naul. Turn left at the top of the off ramp and follow road to Naul village for 4.7 Km, Seamus Ennis Terrace is on your left.