This fabulous 3 Bedroom bungalow is superbly located in the very much sought after Richmond Development.
The house is tucked away on a corner site which is not overlooked. The rear is large & sunny, and it is very unusual to find such a large private garden in a housing development. No. 4 is at the end of a cul-de-sac with no through traffic other than that of neighbouring properties.
The Richmond Estate is probably one of the best Wexford Town has to offer.
Viewing of No. 4 is highly recommended by the Agent.
Entrance Hall - 1610' x 42'
Solid Timber floor (over concrete) Ceiling Coving.
Sittingroom - 133' x 142'
Cast Iron Fireplace with Timber surround & tiled insert (incorporating Back Boiler)
2 Windows, Ceiling Coving
Kitchen - 1310' x 104'
Excellent range of fitted floor & eye-level units with integrated double oven, hob & extractor fan. Integrated Fridge Freezer, tiled floor & splashback.
Door to side to garden & side entrance
Bedroom 1 - 9' x 9' 10"
Built in Wardrobe & Bookshelves, Ceiling Coving
Bedroom 2 - 105.0m x 911.0m
Built – in Wardrobes & Dressing Table Unit.
Bedroom 3 - 1110.0m x 1011.0m
Fitted Wardrobes, Ceiling Coving
Bath with Electric shower over & ‘accordian’ style Bath/Shower Panel, W.C. & W.H.B. Fitted wall mirror, Recessed shelving over Bath. Fully tiled, Fitted Towel Rail
• Large Sunny Garden
• Tree lined Avenue to quiet cul-de-sac
• Double glazed Wooden Windows
• Very good Fitted Kitchen
• Oil Fired (External Condenser Boiler) & Solid Fuel Central Heating
• Stira Stairs to Attic Level which is fully floored & may be suitable for conversion if required.
• Carpets Curtains & Blinds Included
• Note: - Gazebo in rear garden not included but can be purchased at a reasonable price if required.