DescriptionAn opportunity not to be missed! This one bedroom ground floor apartment with its very own South/West facing rear garden has been renovated to a very high standard throughout and boasts a beautiful modern finish. The accommodation presented in turnkey condition extends to approx.. 46 sq.m. and comprises entrance hall, open plan living room cum dining room with the kitchen off, spacious double bedroom and main bathroom. Oulart is a small, quiet cul de sac located just off the Forest Road only minutes walk to Swords Main Street and all amenities. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer.
* One bedroom own door, ground floor apartment
* Quiet cul de sac
* Only minutes walk to Swords Main Street and all amenities
* Private South/West facing garden with patio area and new garden fences
* Tastefully refurbished throughout
* Spacious double bedroom
* Laminate flooring to entrance hall, bedroom and living cum dining area
* Cream hi-gloss kitchen with integrated appliances
* Modern upgraded bathroom with quality fittings
* Plantation window blinds
* Electrics upgraded to include new fuse board, electric heaters, new sockets, shower pump, element in water tank, outdoor sockets, fire, smoke and CO2 alarms
* Annual Management fee – €900 (Curran Property Management)
* Adjacent to bus routes including:
Swords Express (City Centre)
Dublin Bus Routes 41C, 41X, 102
AccommodationEntrance hall - Laminate flooring. Hotpress off.
Living room cum Dining room - 4.8m x 3.3m
Bright open plan room with the kitchen off. Laminate flooring fitted. Door to private, sunny rear garden.
Kitchen - 3.0m x 2.1m
Modern hi-gloss kitchen with soft close drawers. Wall and floor tiling. Integrated washing machine, hob, oven, fridge/freezer, Microwave and slimline dishwasher.
Bedroom - 4.4m x 3.1m
Spacious double room with laminate flooring. Wardrobe.
Bathroom - 2.2m x 1.7m
Upgraded bathroom suite with bath, wc and sink with floating vanity unit. Rainfall shower head. Mirrored wall cabinet. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Private sunny South/West facing rear garden with patio area and side entrance.
BER DetailsBER: D2 BER No.114166432 Energy Performance Indicator:273.38 kWh/m²/yr