DescriptionNo. 4 Ferryview Cottages is an amazing cottage just minutes\' walk from Kinsale town centre. The property offers stunning views across Kinsale Harbour, estuary and Castlepark Marina. The cottage has been extended and completely refurbished in recent years turning it into a well proportioned house with a very good finish.
AccommodationThe property has total floor area of c. 96 sqm and consists of a bright and spacious open plan kitchen cum dining cum living area on the first floor making the most of the stunning views. The kitchen has been fitted with contemporary units and tiled floor whilst the dining and living area have hard wood floors. There is a large window front to the back of the house allowing plenty of natural light into the house. Downstairs the house offers three double bedrooms. The master bedroom is en-suite and also offers a walk-in wardrobe. There also is a large Jack-and-Gill family bathroom with shower over bath. Both bathrooms are fully tiled. A utility room is located under the stairs.
Heating is oil fired central heating with underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators on the top floor.
Externally there is a small enclosed terrace area to the rear of the property. This is a beautiful picturesque cottage located in a quite cul de sac and within easy walking distance of Kinsale town centre.
Please see floor plan for room sizes.
BER DetailsBER: C2 BER No.107664971 Energy Performance Indicator:198.93 kWh/m²/yr
DisclaimerFinest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
5. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price or withdrawal without notice.
6. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.