Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 4 An Tuairin to the Galway property market. Tuam is a thriving town and is one of the largest towns in county Galway.
No 4 An Tuairin is a spacious three bedroom house and is ideal for families, first time buyers and investors alike. Ideally located close to a host of local amenities. The property boasts an extra large garden to the rear which has to be seen to be full appreciated. Making 4 An Tuairin an ideal family home and offers plenty of future development potential.
Some of the features to include:
- Spacious open plan kitchen / dining room
- Fitted kitchen units offering plenty of storage space
- Tiled flooring in the kitchen and the hallway.
- Double doors from the dining area opening up to the spacious living room
- Feature solid fuel fireplace with a back boiler in the living room
- Under-stairs downstairs WC for convenience
- Double glazed windows throughout the property
- Extra large private back garden
- Ample off street parking
Very convenient location, within walking distance to many excellent amenities including the Tuam Shopping centre, local schools such as St Jarlath's College, Archbishop McHale College and Presentation College and the bus stop.
Only a shory 5 min drive to the new M17 motorway offering quick link of 30 min to Galway City
Bus routes 064, 052 and 065 serving frequent service to and from Galway City
This and much more. Viewing is highly recommended
Unit 233, Omnipark Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9
Tel: 01 883 1670 / 091 567 677