Freehold, Private Treaty & Vacant Possession
39 Coldwell Street, Glasthule, Co. Dublin. Ireland
• Through Living/Dining Room with Gas Fire – approx 4.3m x 3.3m
• Separate Kitchen – approx 2.6m x 1.8m
• WC – approx 1.2m x 1.8m
• Rear Patio –approx 3.6m x 2.4m
• Double Mezzanine Bedroom – approx 3.7m x 2.1m
• Ensuite Shower Room – approx 1.2m x 2.7m
• On street Permit Parking
Built in the late 1890’s this attractive Comfortable Modern Terraced Artisan Cottage was recently Refurbished & Modernised.
Located in a peaceful well established residential area literally minutes walk from Glasthule Village with its assortment of artisan shops, cafes & restaurants, Sandycove with its beach & swimming areas, & Dun Laoghaire with excellent shopping, cinemas, a theatre, new landmark library etc; in addition a DART station (25 mins to central Dublin) is 5 mins walk & there are Bus services to Dublin & beyond & a direct Dublin Airport bus service which runs 24 hours a day.
BER: C2 – No: 103284386 – Performance: 177kWh/m2/yr
All Measurements are Approximate.
* Gas Fired Central Heating
* Double Glazing
* Feature Gas Fire in Living Room
* Timber Floors
* Completely Refurbished
* Approx 48m2
Thom Burke-Kennedy @ BK Earley psra 001849
BER: C2 BER No.103284386 Energy Performance Indicator:177 kWh/m²/yr