DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this magnificent two bedroom "own door apartment" to the market on Cedarbrook Way, Dublin 10. The location of this property is in a superb setting in walking distance of Part West Train Station, with direct route to Heuston Station, and access to Grand Canal Dock within minutes. You will be spoilt for choice as you have a choice of bus routes on your door step. The M50 Motorway and the popular Liffey Valley shopping complex are only a short drive away.
The interior living accommodation comprises of front porch area leading to open plan lounge/dining room, kitchen, inner hallway with access to main bathroom, large storage rooms and two double bedrooms. To the rear of the property, you will find an extra-large garden a great addition to any apartment.
Features• Ber D1
• C. 540 sqft
• Management fee C. 735.00 per annum
• Designated car parking space
• 1st floor own door entrance
• Double glazed windows
• Electric heating
• Two generous double bedrooms
• Large amount of storage space
• Large private rear garden
• Park West Train Station within walking distance
• Ideal for both 1st time buyers and investors
• Highly sought after development
• Viewing highly advised! Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers to book a viewing today!!
DirectionsIf travelling through Park West pass the Aspect Hotel on the right hand side and continue along Park West Avenue. Proceed ahead passing the train station on the left hand side and at the traffic light junction turn right. At the roundabout turn left and then take your third left turn onto Cedarbrook Way.