No. 38 Bunbury Gate Avenue is a modern three bedroom semi-detached home with full red brick front faÃ§ade boasting a private outlook to the front and rear. The accommodation extends to a spacious c. 98.3 sq.m. (1,058 sq.ft.) and comprises entrance hall with guest wc off, living room, dining room, kitchen cum breakfast room with utility room off. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master bedroom en suite and main bathroom. All amenities including Primary schools, Applewood Community Centre, Swords Express bus route, local shops and GAA clubs are within minutes walk. Easy access is enjoyed to Dublin Airport, M1 and M50 Motorways.
* Sunny South facing rear garden not directly overlooked
* Attractive full brick front faÃ§ade
* Private outlook to the front
* Downstairs guest wc
* Utility room off the kitchen
* Modern fully tiled bathroom
* Alarm fitted
* Double glazed windows throughout
* Side entrance
* No management fees
* Transport routes include:
Swords Express, Dublin Bus Routes 41C, 41X, 43
* Within walking distance of Applewood Community Centre offering a comprehensive list of activities and adult classes
* St Colmcilles & Fingallians GAA Clubs within walking distance
* Four primary schools within walking distance:
Gaelscoil Bhrian Boroimhe, Swords Educate Together National School, Thornleigh Educate Together National School, St Cronan\'s National School
* Close by on Rathbeale Road: JC\'s Supermarket, Dunnes Stores, Swords Library, Lidl
* Applewood Main Street includes: Eurospar, Pub, Gym Plus, Medical Centre, Veterinary Clinic, Pharmacy, Little Apples Creche & Montessori
Entrance Hall - Guest wc off. Stairs to first floor.
Guest wc - 1.6m x 0.8m
With wc & whb. Tiled floor.
Living room - 5.7m x 3.4m
Feature bay window. Laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with gas fire insert. Double doors to the dining room.
Dining room - 3.2m x 2.7m
Laminate flooring. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen cum breakfast room - 4.5m x 2.6m