DescriptionA charming three-bedroom semi-detached family residence, extending to approx. 95 sqm (1,023sqft), enjoying an ideal location on this well-established residential road in the heart of the village and just minutes from a host of local amenities in both Ballinteer and Dundrum. No. 38 has been well-maintained over the years however would now benefit from some modernisation and represents a genuine opportunity to create a truly wonderful family home.
On entering the property, a generous entrance hallway leads to a living room to the front, with a dining room located to the rear. There is a kitchen area which provides access to the rear garden and also understair storage. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The garden to the rear is afforded a high degree of privacy and offers obvious potential subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission to substantially extend the existing residence if so required.
The property is superbly located in Ballinteer Village a short distance from nearby Dundrum Village and Dundrum Town Centre. The proximity to the M50 motorway means excellent access to the entire national road network and yet it is still close to the City Centre. Situated at the foothills of the Dublin Mountains it is convenient to Marley Park, Supervalu, Centra Ballinteer, several local schools including Scoil Nnaithi, St. Attractas, Wesley College and Divine Word to name but a few leisure facilities such as Meadowbrook Swimming Pool, St. Enda?s Park, The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St. John?s GAA Club. The property also enjoys excellent public transport links including bus routes and nearby LUAS green line route at Balally
- Entrance Hall (3.85m x 1.87m )
- Living Room (4.10m x 3.50m )with large picture window overlooking the front garden, open fireplace with tiled hearth, mantel and surround.
- Dining Room (4.10m x 3.70m )with window overlooking rear of property, open fireplace with tiled hearth, mantel and surround.
- Kitchen (3.05m x 2.30m )with a range of floor and eye level units, stainless steel sink and drying area, window overlooking the rear garden, side access to rear garden this provides access to the under stairs storage which also houses the fuse board.
- Bathroom (2.10m x 1.90m )with W.C., W.H.B., bath with shower attachment, window overlooking the rear.
- Bedroom 1 (4.00m x 4.00m )with window overlooking rear, in-built storage.
- Bedroom 2 (3.50m x 3.30m )with large picture window overlooking the front of the property.
- Bedroom 3 (2.70m x 2.40m )with window overlooking the front of the property, in-built storage.
FeaturesDelightful semi-detached home on Ballinteer Avenue
Unbeatable location close to Dundrum and Ballinteer villages
Easy access to bus routes, LUAS and M50
Outstanding potential to extend subject to planning permission
Bright spacious accommodation throughout
Oil fired central heating
Off street parking to the front
Floor Area: 95 sqm (1,023 sqft)