DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly introduce this fantastic three bedroom semi-detached family home to the market ideally positioned within the mature residential area of Ashfield Park.
Bright and spacious internal living accommodation of C. 890 sq. ft. comprises of, storm porch, entrance hallway, living room to the front with feature fireplace, Double doors leading into a tiled kitchen/dining room with access to the rear garden, three bedrooms ( 2 double/ 1 single) and a main fully tiled bathroom with shower. The property benefits double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, gated front driveway and a large sunny rear garden with side entrance.
No. 38 is ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac in a mature residential area, and is close to numerous amenities, such as shops and schools. It also benefits from its close proximity to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Millennium Park, and the National Aquatic centre. The area is well-serviced by public transport, and the N3 is only a short drive away, providing access to the national road network, Dublin City Centre and Dublin Airport.
Certain to be a hit with first time buyers, families or investors, call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing!
- C. 890 Sq. Ft
- Bright and spacious three – bed property
- Side gate access
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Feature fireplace
- Gated front driveway
- Parks, Post office, Gym, Spar, Aldi, Lidl, Petrol Station, Schools, Crèche, Dentist, Pharmacy just a couple of minutes’ walk away
- Bus stop to Dublin City Centre (2 mins walk)
- Blanchardstown Shopping Centre (10 mins walk)
- National Aquatic Centre, Corporate Business/Industrial Parks around
- M50, M3 in a couple mins drive-Local shops, bars & restaurants within close proximity
- Ideal for first time buyers, families and investors