Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce 37 West View to the Roscommon property market. This deceptively spacious semi-detached bungalow is presented to the market in turn key condition throughout and would make a perfect family home as well as an amazing investment opportunity!
The beautiful property boasts many great features, some of which to include:
- A very bright open plan kitchen/ dining room
- Shaker style kitchen units offering plenty of storage space
- Double doors in the kitchen opening up into an extremely large rear garden
- Double doors opening into a bright sitting room featuring a solid fuel fireplace
- Two large double bedrooms positioned off each end of the hallway
- Master bedroom en-suite with fitted wardrobes
- Fully tiled main bathroom
- Steel garden shed offering plenty of outdoor storage space
- Ample private parking to the front of the property
The property is situated in a much sought after residential area of Cloonfad and is within minutes' drive to the Ballyhaunis town centre as well as Tuam offering excellent shopping amenities.
- 20 min drive to Joyce's supermarket in Tuam.
- Cloonfad National School is only 10 min drive away.
- Ballyhaunis community school is only 15 min drive.
- The famous Lough Key Forest Park is 1 hour drive away.
- Galway City , Athlone and Sligo are 1 hour drive by car.
- Roscommon and Castlebar towns are each only 40 min drive away.
- Bus Eireann offers excellent bus service to and from Cloonfad offering quick link to all the major towns listed above.
37 West View is also within easy commuting distance to major towns of Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Castlebar and Roscommon with all the major employment centers they have to offer.
Viewing is highly recommended!
BER: C2 BER No.102244175 Energy Performance Indicator:195.83 kWh/m²/yr