Description36 Aspen Road, is a spacious and extended 3 bed semi. Accommodation extends to an impressive c.1,184 sq.ft (110 sq.m.) comprising entrance hall with guest wc off, two interconnecting reception rooms, kitchen cum dining room, three bedrooms, main family bathroom and solar heated water. Overlooking a recreational green area to the front, this property is presented in Showhouse condition. Refurbished and upgraded to an impeccable standard, viewers will be impressed by the host of additional features and attention to detail throughout. Key amenities within walking distance include Scoil an Duinninigh, Local shopping centre, Airside, Bus routes and Community Centre. Easy access to Dublin Airport (5 minutes), M1 & M50 motorways (3 minutes), Swords Main Street, Pavilion Shopping Center, Swords Estuary, Malahide Castle and Village, Beaches and Train Station. Viewing is highly recommended.
• Overlooks large open green space to the front
• Kitchen extension to the rear
• Solar water heating fitted 2013 (Evacuated Tube)
• Refurbished to a high standard throughout
• Sought after, mature location
• Recently refurbished with high end finishes throughout
• Two interconnecting reception room with sliding, opaque glass doors
• Front driveway with two car park spaces plus ample on street parking, Raised flower bed
• Main roof re-ridged, new brown gutters, fascia & soffits
• Re-tiled & insulated front hip roof with recessed lighting
• Global double glazed windows to front Double glazed windows and doors to rear
• Composite front door with 6 point locking system
• Entrance hall extended
• Solid Oak internal doors with matching skirting boards & architraves to ground floor (by Higgenbothams)
• Upgraded electrics to include additional sockets throughout,
• Sky and Eir invisibly wired with Cat6 high definition cabling through walls and ceiling covings connected to central hub in bedroom 3/office and run to the living room, family room, kitchen, bedroom 1 & bedroom 2. Cat6 cables can be used for Cable TV, DVD, Streaming device etc.
• Internal walls plastered & skimmed
• Oil fired central heating – new boiler and silt remover installed (2014)
• Upgraded radiators – most fitted with thermostatic valves
• Two garden sheds with electricity connected
• Two outside taps
• Three outside lights including 1 sensor to side entrance. External sockets front and rear
• Split-level paved rear garden with mature shrubs, rockery, hedging & trellises
• Intruder alarm upgraded
• Excellent location minutes walk to all local amenities
• Adjacent to Primary School - Scoil an Duinninigh, Shops, Bus route and Church
• Holywell Educate Together National School & Community Centre Close by
• No Management Fees
• Easy access to Dublin Airport, M1 & M50 Motorways
• Walking distance to Airside Retail Park and Swords Main Street
• Short drive to Malahide Village and Train Station
• Bus routes:
Dublin Bus Route 43 – Eden Quay to Swords Business Park
Swords Express – 30 mins to Dublin City Centre
Entrance Hall - Kahrs semi-solid Oak flooring. Tiled understairs storage. Feature glass staircase with solid Oak handrail (Connolly stairs). Guest wc off.
Guest wc - 1.3m x 0.8m
Tiled floor. Floating wc, quartz whb and storage cabinet.
Living room - 5.0m x 3.4m
Feature bay window overlooks large open green space. Solid marble fireplace with electric fire insert. Semi-solid Oak flooring, solid Oak doors, architraves and skirting boards. Ceiling coving. Wired for Sky TV. Double sliding Oak doors with opaque glass to the family room.
Family room - 3.3m x 5.7m
Semi-solid Oak flooring, solid Oak doors, architraves and skirting boards. Ceiling coving. Wired for Sky TV. Double glazed aluminium sliding doors to the kitchen cum dining room extension. Feature full length window overlooking rear garden.
Kitchen cum Dining room - 5.0m x 3.4m
Huenna solid light Chestnut fitted kitchen with matching pelmets. Undercounter lights. Under sink pump for water pressure. Integrated Neff fridge/freezer, Neff microwave/oven, Neff single oven, Miele washer/dryer, Bosch dishwasher, Hafle integrated ironing board, induction hob and Elica extractor fan. Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with overhead lighting, mono laparoscopic tap & pull out rinser. Undercounter strip lighting. Recessed lighting. 3 x Velux windows. Wired for Sky TV. Double glazed PVC sliding door to rear garden.
Landing - Hotpress with large capacity hot water cylinder. Carpeted. Access to attic space by Stira staircase. The attic is semi floored and Insulated with rockwool. New water tank.
Bedroom 1 - 4.1m x 3.4m (front)
Double room with quality floor to ceiling built in wardrobes by Tierneys. Carpeted. Wired for Sky TV.
Bedroom 2 - 3.4m x 3.6m (rear)
Double room with built in solid wood wardrobes, hidden drawer set, built in dresser with glass protector. Carpeted. Wired for Sky TV.
Bedroom 3 - 2.4m x 2.4m (front)
Single room currently used as office. Built in solid wood double Wardrobe. Wall to wall built in Oak bookcases. Carpeted. Sky, Eir and broadband hub invisibly wired through coving.
Bathroom - 2.1m x 2.3m
Fully tiled. Pumped power shower. Extensive custom built in storage, White quartz counter top, inset basin & mixer taps, recessed lighting and large wall mirror.
Private rear garden not directly overlooked. Paved split-level patio. Timber shed with light and sockets (re-felted 2018). Concrete block built shed with light and sockets. Outside tap to rear and side entrance. Telescopic clothes line. 3 outside lights including 1 sensor light to side entrance. Gardens front and rear wired for external lighting.
BER DetailsBER: C1
BER No. 106685407
Energy Performance Indicator: 158.31 kWh/m²/yr