DescriptionTruly a wonderful opportunity to acquire a three bedroom detached home with attic conversion in this highly sought after, well established part of Templeogue. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, just a short stroll from the Orwell shopping centre the property is presented to the market in pristine, turnkey condition and boasts a very private, south facing rear garden. Offering well-proportioned accommodation throughout and great potential for further development, the property is sure to appeal to any growing family looking to buy in the area.
The accommodation comprises of a porch, a large entrance hall with shower room off, a spacious sitting room, an open plan kitchen/dining/living room to the rear with direct access to the rear garden and a utility room. Upstairs consists of three fine sized bedrooms, a master en-suite and a family bathroom. The attic has been converted to a high standard and would lend itself to a number of uses.
The front of the property is cobble-locked for off street parking and to the rear is a very impressive garden surrounded by a beautiful array of plants and shrubbery and boasts a “coveted” South facing orientation, ideal for enjoying the sun at any time of the day.
Orwell Park Close is a quiet and peaceful tree lined cul-de-sac situated convenient to all conceivable amenities, the M50 motorway and is within easy access of the city centre. A wide selection of primary and secondary schools are within walking distance including St. Pius X National School, Our Lady's Secondary School, Templeogue College, St Mac Dara's Community College, Bishop Galvin National School, Bishop Shanahan National School, and Ashfield College. There are numerous sporting and leisure facilities close by, including — St.Judes GAA Club, Faughs GAA Club, St. Mary's College RFC, Templeogue Swimming Club, Templeogue Tennis Club, and Templeogue United Football Club. Dublin city centre is easily accessible via a frequent and dependable bus route whilst Orwell Shopping centre is less than a five minute walk away.
- Very open and welcoming space with timber floor
Living Room: 3.97m x 3.78m
- Spacious room overlooking front garden, timber floors and marble mantle piece with gas insert
- With tiled floor and partial wall tiling, wc, whb and large shower
Kitchen/Dining/Living Room: 5.03m x 5.05m
- Open plan kitchen/dining/ living area with fully fitted kitchen and granite worktop, an island with granite worktop, tiled floor, tiled surround, skylights and direct access through French doors to rear garden
Utility: 1.57m x 2.61m
- With built-in shelving and cabinets
- Very large landing with skylight and hot-press off
Master Bedroom: 3.76m x 3.62m
- Impressive master bedroom with wardrobes
- Fully tiled with wc, whb, and shower
Bathroom: 2.49m x 2.26m
- Fully tiled bathroom with wc, whb & bath
Bedroom 2: 3.55m x 3.76m
- Very spacious double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
Bedroom 3: 2.40 x 2.57m
- Spacious single bedroom with built-in wardrobes
FeaturesImpressive three bedroom (three bathroom) detached family home with attic conversion
Large private south facing rear garden
Located at end of cul-de-sac
Close to M50 and convenient for city centre
Wide variety of amenities and schools within walking distance
Double Glazed Windows
Turnkey condition – high standard of finish
Cobble-locked off-street parking
Stroll to Orwell Shopping Centre
BER DetailsBER: C3 BER No.112533039 Energy Performance Indicator: 224.43 kWh/m²/yr