Description35 Shanowen Grove is a three-bed semi-detached house with domestic garage to the side and generous gardens both front and rear. To the front the garden provides off street parking while to the rear the garden extends to 45sqm in length and has domestic sheds. The property enjoys a quiet location as it is situated in an enclave just off the main thoroughfare and overlooking a green recreational area giving a quiet peaceful location away from the main flow of traffic. The property has a garage to the side which would allow the property to be extended resulting in an attractive double fronted house with additional floor area. The attic is also suitable for conversion. The accommodation extends to 85sqm (915sqft) and comprises an entrance hall, two interconnecting reception rooms, a kitchen and garage at ground floor level and two double bedrooms, a large single bedroom and a bathroom at first floor level. The house has aluminium windows and oil fired central heating. Shanowen Grove is ideally positioned within minutes of Omni Shopping Centre and Beaumont Hospital. There are a number of well-established local Primary and Secondary schools in this popular area, including St. Fiachra�s Beaumont, Mercy College Beaumont, St. David�s CBS, Maryfield College and St. Aidan�s CBS. The property is a 20-minute drive from the City Centre and 10 minutes from Dublin Airport and Dublin City University. There are also a number of efficient bus routes on your doorstep. This property is ideal for a growing family seeking a convenient, quiet and much sought-after location.
- Entrance Hall: (3.05m x 1.65m )Reception hallway with stairwell to first floor level.
- Reception Room 1: (4.00m x 3.30m )with bay window overlooking front garden, sliding doors to
- Reception Room 2: (4.15m x 3.45m )with sliding patio door to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: (3.50m x 2.25m )with wall and floor mounted shaker style units and integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, access garage and utility.
- Garage/Utility: (5.75m x 2.20m )Garage to side plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- First Floor
- Landing: (1.70m x 1.00m )
- Bedroom 1: (4.15m x 3.45m )Double bedroom with two windows overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 2: (4.00m x 2.75m )Double bedroom with window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 3: (3.35m x 2.25m )Large single bedroom with window overlooking front garden.
- Bathroom: (1.95m x 1.70m )Bathroom with WC, WHB, bath and stand in Triton electric shower.
FeaturesThree bed semi-detached house with garage to side.
Two interconnecting reception rooms.
Overlooks a recreational green area
Quiet location off the main through road.
Lawned garden and driveway providing off-street parking.
Rear garden set in lawn and extends to 14m (45ft).
Oil fired heating.
Floor Area 85sqm (915sqft)