DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly present this exquisite 4/5 bedroom semi-detached property to the market within the exclusive and ever sought after Mount Andrew development. With Liffey Valley Shopping Centre within walking distance and the N4/M50 road networks within arm's reach; the location is truly second to none.
Bright, spacious and meticulously maintained interior living accommodation of c. 1,500 sq ft comprises of entrance hallway with guest wc, open plan kitchen/dining room, utility room, large lounge, 4 spacious bedrooms, master ensuite and main family bathroom. A clever staircase from the first floor landing leads to a spacious attic conversion which is currently in use as a fifth bedroom. To the front you will find a well maintained lawned area and to the rear is a stunning garden with an enviable sunny orientation attracting the sun throughout the summer days.
No. 35 has been meticulously maintained and upgraded by its current owners and boasts an endless list of striking features including built in wardrobes, a brand new gas boiler and upgraded interior flooring. Perfect for first time buyers or those trading up to the ultimate family home - Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing!
Features- c. 1,500 sq ft
- BER C2
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Brand new gas boiler
- Handy utility room off kitchen
- Double glazed windows
- Stunning open plan kitchen dining room with polished porcelain tiling
- 5 bed 3 bath
- Top quality built in wardrobes
- Fully tiled bathroom suite
- Ensuite off Master Bedroom
- Stunning blinds and curtains throughout
- Attic conversion
- Rear garden not overlooked
- Ample parking to the front
- Well maintained front and rear gardens
- Exclusive and highly sought after development
- Immediate access to N4
- M50 motorway mere minutes by car
- Liffey Valley Shopping Centre within walking distance
- Viewing highly advised!
DirectionsIf travelling M50 Northbound take junction 7 for "Palmerstown/Lucan" and stay left leading onto N4. Keep left and take the 1st exit. At the 1st roundabout take the 1st exit and at the next roundabout take the 3rd exit. Continue on to the next roundabout where you will take the third exit into Mount Andrew. Proceed ahead into the estate along Mount Andrew Avenue and take your second left. Follow the road around to your right and number 35 will be found on your left hand side.