DescriptionTucked away in a quiet cul de sac of only 8 houses No. 35 Cedar View is a three bedroom semi-detached home with the benefit of an open plan kitchen cum dining/family room. The property extends to c. 108 sq.m. (1,163 sq.ft.). On inspection the viewer will be impressed by the spacious accommodation on offer comprising entrance hall with guest wc off, living room with double doors opening into the large open plan kitchen cum dining room. Upstairs off the generous landing area there are three bedrooms, impressive master bedroom with en suite off and main bathroom. To the front there is a driveway, lawn and side entrance leading to the private rear garden. All amenities including Swords Express & Dublin bus routes, schools both primary and secondary, playgrounds, shops, medical centre, creche, GAA and soccer pitches are within minutes walk. The Pavilions Shopping Centre and Airside Retail Park are also within walking distance. Viewing is highly recommended.
• Downstairs guest wc
• Quiet cul de sac
• Gas fired central heating
• Large master bedroom with en suite
• Extended dining area
• Bright & spacious home c. 108 sq.m. (1,163 sq.ft.)
• Extended family area off the kitchen/dining room
• Modern home tucked away in a quiet cul de sac of only 8 houses
• Large master bedroom with en suite off
• Downstairs Guest wc
• Kitchen appliances included
• Timber flooring to the entrance hall, living room and dining area
• Feature bay window to living room
• High quality fitted wardrobes by Cawleys
• Climote controlled gas fired central heating (Smart system allowing control of heating from your phone)
• PVC double glazed windows
• Attractive part brick front façade
• PVC facia boards, soffits and gutters
• Excellent standard of insulation in floors, walls and roof
• No management fees
• Convenient to Primary & Secondary schools, bus routes including Swords Express, shops, crèche & medical centre
• Walking distance to Pavilions Shopping Centre and Airside Retail Park
• Easy access to Dublin Airport, M1 & M50 motorways
• Ridgewood is an award winning Development
Entrance Hall - Timber flooring. Guest wc off. Stairs to first floor.
Guest wc - 1.5m x 1.4m
Tiled floor. Wc & whb.
Living room - 5.9m x 3.5m
Spacious living room with feature bay window. Solid Oak fireplace with black granite hearth & surround. Gas fire insert. Timber flooring. Double dividing doors to the kitchen cum dining room.
Kitchen cum Dining room - 5.4m x 5.5m
Solid Beech kitchen with black worktop and stainless steal cooker hood. Integrated hob, oven and fridge/freezer. Wall and floor tiling to the kitchen area. Timber flooring to the dining area. Sliding door to the rear garden.
Landing - With hotpress off. Access hatch to attic.
Bedroom 1 - 4.7m x 3.6m
Large master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite off.
En-suite - 1.8m x 1.5m
Shower, wc & whb. Tiled floor and walls at shower surround.
Bedroom 2 - 4.1m x 3.1m
Double room with built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 - 2.6m x 2.3m
Bathroom - 2.4m x 2.1m
With bath, wc & whb. Tiled floor and part tiled walls at bath surround. Recessed lights.
OUTSIDE: To the front there is a driveway and lawn. The private rear garden is in lawn with timber garden shed.
BER DetailsBER: C1
Energy Performance Indicator: 156.72 kWh/m²/yr