Sherry FitzGerald Brady O'Flaherty are delighted to introduce this brand new elegant detached 3 Bedroom family residence within this smart upmarket development of just 37 detached homes on the western side of Kilcock within 2 minutes of the M4 (Junction 8).
Extending to approx. 121 sq.m. offering bright light filled accommodation both in terms of living and bedroom space and stylish contemporary kitchen units, wardrobes, sanitary ware and tiling.
Boycetown Court is just in the final stages of completion with only a few houses to occupy.
No. 35 is further enchanced by a lovely private west facing rear garden with off street parking to the front for two cars. The attic space is also suitable for conversion to provide further accommodation in the future.
Entrance Hall with downstairs toilet off same and understairs storage
Sitting Room with quality fitted fireplace incorporating solid fuel stove.
Kitchen Dining Room with high quality fitted kitchen, extractor fan and stainless steel splashback
Bedroom 1 with fitted wardrobes
En-Suite with quality sanitary ware and extensive tiling
Bedroom 2 with fitted wardrobes
Bedroom 3 with fitted wardrobes
Bathroom with full bathroom suite and extensive tiling
- Splendid ’A’ rated 3 bedroom detached home
- Gas Fire Central Heating
- High quality wall, floor and attic insulation.
- Large attic area suitable for conversion to provide further accommodation in the future.
- Top quality sanitary ware
- High quality fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms.
- Stylish contemporary high quality fitted kitchen with extractor fan and stainless steel splashback.
- 9ft ground floor ceiling height.
- High energy efficiency, maintenance free uPVC Double Glazed windows.
- Hardwood paneled front door with high security 3 point locking system.