A most spacious 2 bedroomed ground floor apartment situated within walking distance of schools, shops, church and hospital and only a short drive to the M7/N7 and Arrow rail link at Sallins. With the Naas link road only a short distance away Number 35 is most centrally located where accommodation comprises entrance hall, living/dining area, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom.
Entrance Hall 2.30m x 1.15m. With hotpress and storage closet off. With tiled floor.
Living /Dining Area 7.2m x 3.6m. With semi-solid wooden floor and sliding patio door to the front.
Kitchen 2.8m x 1.8m. With a range of fitted units incorporating oven, hob extractor fan, washing machine and fridge freezer. With floor and wall at units tiled.
Bedroom 1 4.20m x 2.52m. With built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 3.2m x 3.0m. With built-in wardrobe.
Bathroom 2.0m x 1.69m. With bath (shower attachment and wet area tiled), wc and whb and floor tiled.
- Built circa 1999.
- Extends to 65m2 approximately.
- Allocated parking.
- Management Fees €1, 295 per annum approximately.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Beautifully presented green areas.
- Walking distance of schools, hospital, church and shops.
- A short drive to the M7/N7 and the Arrow rail link at Sallins.
- All carpets, curtains, light fittings and blinds included.
- Apartment overlooks green area and has large public green area to side.
- Oven, hob, extractor fan, washing machine and fridge freezer included.
BER No: 110275765
Performance Indicator: 248.96 kWh/m²/yr
On entering Naas from Dublin side, take left turn at 1st set of traffic lights (note Tesco on right). Proceed out this road and take 1st right turn after passing An Post Mail Centre on left. Proceed to top of hill and take right turn at roundabout. Now take next right turn into Church Court and turn ...