This three storey, 3 bedroom, semi-detached house is part of a small cul-de-sac development within walking distance of Roscrea town, schools, shops and amenities. This family home is beautifully maintained, tastefully decorated and offers bright spacious family living accommodation extending to c116 sq m (c1250 sq ft). This would make an excellent family home or an ideal investment property. Access to the Dublin/Limerick & Dublin/Cork Motorways are only a short drive away.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room /Dining Room, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, 1 En-suite, Family Bathroom.
Outside there is an enclosed brick paved yard and useful fuel shed to the rear of the property with access through a side gate. There is brick paving, mature shrubs and car parking to the front.
The property is located in a mature cul-de-sac
development just off Convent Hill, within
walking distance of Roscrea town, primary &
secondary schools, shops, churches, parks
• Entrance Hall: 4.19m x 1.3m – Wood Floor
• Living Room/Dining Room: 6.32m x 4.72m Wood Floor, Bay window and Marble Fireplace.
• Kitchen: 2.13m x 4.72m Tiled Floor, Fully fitted Kitchen, French Doors to Rear.
• Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 5.59m Carpet
• Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 3.1m Carpet and Fitted Wardrobe
• Bathroom: 1.6m x 1.91m Tiled, Pump Shower Unit, WC, WHB
• Bedroom 3: 4.19m x 5.79m Carpet and Fitted Wardrobe
• En-suite: 1.91m x 2.21m WC WHB, Corner Bath
• Brick Paving to front
• Gated Side Entrance
• Enclosed Rear Paved Yard with Fuel Shed
• Concrete Block Boundary Wall to rear and side
• All Mains Services
• Oil Fired Central Heating
• uPVC ...