**UNDER OFFER. SIMILAR PROPERTY REQUIRED**
M&C Property are pleased to introduce to the market this bright and spacious city centre apartment in the always popular development of Old Windmill Court, Lower Gerald Griffin Street.
The apartment is currently vacant but could expect to generate a strong rental income of approx. €950 per month if presented to the market for letting.
Old Windmill Court is perfectly positioned just off one of the main thoroughfares in Limerick and affords the new owner direct access to all necessary facilities and amenities including pharmacy, doctor surgery, shops, pubs and all of Limericks nightlife.
For those commuting there are a number of access routes in and out of the city centre very close by.
A three-bedroom apartment is a very unusual commodity so the chance to view should not be passed up too easily.
BER Rating: C3
BER Number: 106542798 (What is BER?)
- **UNDER OFFER. SIMILAR PROPERTY REQUIRED**
- Potential to generate a rental income of c. €950 per month
- Fantastic city centre location
- Popular residnetial development for tenants and more recently owner occupiers
- Caretaker on site daily
- Service charges €1,950 per anum
- 3 Bedroom apartment
76.2 Sq. Metres (820 Sq. Feet)