REA Grimes are delighted to bring to the market No.34 Killegland Hall, Ashbourne. This spacious two bedroom first floor apartment is presented in great condition throughout. The property offers well-proportioned living accommodation of approx. 79 m. sq. / 850 sq. ft. consisting of an entrance hallway, large kitchen / living / dining room, two double bedrooms, one ensuite and main bathroom. The property also benefits from a West facing balcony resulting in bright and airy living space.
34 Killegland Hall is situated in the ever popular Killegland development ideally positioned within Ashbourne Town Centre, directly opposite Lidl. This property would be an ideal first time buy or it could suit an investor due to its central location and easy access to Dublin via M2, M50 Motorway.
Viewing comes highly recommended for this fine 2 bedroom apartment. For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Helen Hughes REA Grimes 01 8350392 or email@example.com
● Entrance Hallway: 4.050 m x 1.165 m / 1.281 m x 1.469
● Kitchen / Dining / Living Area: 8.775 m x 3.803 m
● Bed 1: 6.184 m x 2.566 m
● Ensuite: 1.533 m x 2.523 m
● Bed 2: 2.292 m x 4.778 m
● Main Bathroom: 2.359 m x 1.694 m
● Store: 2.503 m x 0.866 m
• Large 2 Bed Apt - 79 m. sq. / 850 sq. ft.
• Within walking distance of Town Centre and all amenities and facilities
• Close to main Dublin bus route for commuters
• Presented in good condition throughout
• Electric Storage Heating
• Designated parking plus ample visitor parking
• West facing balcony
• Management Charges €1,800 per annum - Bohan Hyland Property Consultants – 01 4913000
• Viewing highly recommended