Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No. 33 Hazelwood Avenue to the property market. Beautifully decorated and well maintained by the current proud owners, the property is presented in turn key condition throughout. Located in a quiet residential estate with lots of green spaces, schools and shops within walking distance, this fine 3 bed semi-detached property would make a perfect family home and a great investment for your future.
Property boasts many attractive features, some of which include:
- Shaker style fitted kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage space.
- Extra window added to the kitchen for lots of natural light.
- Conservatory extension at the back of the property with double doors opening to the back garden.
- Double doors from the dining room leading to the spacious living room.
- Feature solid fuel stove fireplace in the living room.
- Guest WC downstairs for convenience.
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and shower.
- Fully tiled family bathroom.
- Floored attic for extra storage space.
- Paved back garden with mature plants.
- Brick built shed with electricity.
- Side access gates to the back garden.
- Large gated driveway to the front of the property.
The location is second to none with all amenities close by:
- Only 5 min walk to Hartstown Comunity School and St. Ciaran's NS.
- 5 min walk to the local convenience store, post office and health centre.
- Right next to Hartstown park.
- 6 min drive to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre with all the amenities it has to offer.
- 10 min drive to National Aquatic Centre.
- 10 min to Connolly hospital.
- 10 min drive to Institute of technology Blanchardstown.
Unit 233, Omnipark Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9
Tel: 01 883 1670 / 091 567 677