DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this excellent three bedroom mid terrace family home to the market in this most sought after estate. Moorfield is ideally located within walking distance of Liffey Valley Shopping Centre and is within close proximity of Clondalkin Village and the M50 motorway.
Bright and spacious living accommodation of c. 900 sq ft comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen /dining room, three bedrooms (2 double/1 single) and main family bathroom. To the rear is an absolutely stunning west facing rear garden with large lawn area, patio and plenty of mature planting.
Number 32 comes to the market in very good condition throughout and boasts a long list of additional features to include built-in wardrobes, 2 x storage sheds and a large cobblelock driveway with ample parking for multiple cars.
This one is an excellent opportunity for a first time buyer to make that first foray onto the property ladder.
Early viewing is highly advised, Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today!
- c. 900 sq.ft in size
- Excellent condition throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample parking for multiple cars on cobblelock driveway
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Sunny EXTRA LARGE private rear garden
- Fully tiled bathroom suite with heated towel rail
- Built in wardrobes
- Top quality blinds and curtains throughout
- 2 x storage sheds
- Ideally located moments from Clondalkin Village
- A wide array of amenities found within walking distance
- N7, M50 Motorway and Liffey Valley found within minutes
- Viewing highly advised!
DirectionsLeaving Clondalkin village going towards the ninth lock road go through the traffic light junction and proceed past the waterside pub and straight along the ninth lock road. Turn right onto Neilstown road and at the roundabout turn right again. Take the next right into Moorfield and continue straight ahead. Take your second right into Moorfield Drive and number 32 will be located on your right hand side.