RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in introducing this 3 bedroom semi detached dormer bungalow to the market ideally positioned within one of Dublin 22's most desirable developments. Monastery Park is positioned at the heart of Clondalkin Village and its array of excellent amenities including a variety of bars & restaurants, a selection of primary & secondary schools, leisure centres & sports grounds and The Mill Shopping Centre. A number of bus routes are found at the front of the development and the M50 Motorway, The Naas Road and the Red Cow Luas Stop are all within arm's reach. Living accommodation comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen(within converted garage), downstairs shower room, three bedrooms(2 downstairs/1 upstairs) and main family bathroom. No. 32 is prime for one purchaser looking to take on a project and create the perfect family home. Although some internal upgrades have been started, the majority need completion, but there is an abundance of interior space on offer along with a breath taking rear garden c. 60 ft in length which boasts a westerly orientation and attracts the sun throughout the day - the potential is endless. Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing.
- Blank Canvas in need of upgrading
- Double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- 2 bedrooms downstairs/1 bedroom upstairs
- Newly fitted bathroom downstairs
- Garage conversion (housing new kitchen)
- Sunny westerly facing rear garden
- Rear garden c. 60 ft long
- Not overlooked to front or rear
- Ample off street parking
- Highly sought after location
- Ideally positioned in the heart of Clondalkin Village
- Bus routes on your doorstep
- M50 Motorway & The Luas Stop both found within minutes
- Viewing highly advised!
If travelling out of Clondalkin Village on the Monastery Road towards the M50 Motorway, pass Clondalkin Library and take your 1st left turn onto Monastery Park. Proceed ahead, passin ...