Sherry FitzGerald Brady O'Flaherty have pleasure introducing this ideally situated 3 bedroom semi-detached family residence extending to c. 104.7 sq.m / 1,127 sq.ft. with integral garage (suitable for conversion) and conservatory.
Set in a lovely cul de sac setting overlooking an open green area ideal for children to play. There was previously planning permission granted to convert the garage and extend the accommodation at first floor level. This has since expired.
Castlebridge is located just off the Straffan road and only 4 minutes walk to the Rail station and within walking distance of the university campus. It's desirability and convenience cannot be overstated.
Seldom does the opportunity arise to acquire a property of this size and scope in Castlebridge and early inspection is highly recommended.
Living Room With timber flooring, feature fireplace, bay window and double doors leading to:
Kitchen / Dining Room â€™Lâ€™ shaped, with fitted kitchen and double sliding door to:
Sun Room With timber flooring and double door leading to rear garden.
Utility Room Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Access to rear garden.
Master Bedroom With double fitted wardrobe.
En-Suite With shower enclosure, wc and whb.
Bathroom With full bathroom suite.
- Top class residential location in Ireland`s university town
- Overlooking green area to the front
- Excellent scope and potential to extend
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Maintenance free exterior
- Planning permission previously granted for extension(expired)
- Good size rear garden
- Recently redecorated throughout in bright neutral colours
- Floorings, light fittings and appliances included in sale
- Built in 1991
BER No: 111237871
Performance Indicator: 296.46 ...