OUTSTANDING RELAXED STYLISH LIVING IN THE HEART OF BETTYSTOWN VILLAGE
Bright and spacious apartment situated on the 2nd floor with an array of amenities all on your doorstep. Built in c. 2008 this well designed apartment briefly comprises of the following below:
* Lift from the basement designated car parking space to the second floor.
* Inviting entrance hall with wooden flooring, intercom system + extensive storage press.
* Modern kitchen (4.1m x 2.3m) with tiled floor, integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher. Generous counter top space.
* Living/Dining Area (5.1m x 3.9) laminate wooden flooring, large south facing bay window (1.87m x 1.3m).
* Extensive master bedroom (3.77m x 3.7m) with large windows, access to balcony, large walk in wardrobe (2.1m x 1.08m) + ensuite (2.16m x 1.6m) with shower cubicle.
* Double bedroom (3.62m x 3.47m) with large double built in wardrobe, access to balcony.
* Main bathroom (2.35m x 2.25m) with bath + shower connection.
* South facing balcony (3.9m x 1.25m) with wooden decking + boiler room.
Sky TV available (need Sky box) - thermostatic valves to most radiators - Fibre broadband available - TV points in both bedrooms - Gas Fired Central Heating - wired for alarm.
Dublin Airport via the M1 Motorway is 30 minutes and Drogheda 10 minutes by car. Bus Eireann and Matthews Bus with WIFI has frequent service from Bettystown to Dublin/Drogheda. Laytown Train Station with park and ride is only 5 minutes drive away. The Famous Bettystown Beach is perfect for swimming, walking and other activities throughout the year with a stretch of beach measuring 5 km from Laytown to the mouth of the Boyne in Mornington.