DescriptionDNG are delighted to represent the sale of this stunning three/four bedroom (plus attic) semidetached family home. This stylish property is truly special, consisting of gracious reception rooms, well-appointed bedrooms and a very tasteful open plan area at the heart of the home incorporating living, dining and kitchen. 31 Watermill Avenue is set in a highly desirable location with every conceivable amenity on its doorstep. Upon entering, it is very apparent that the standard of finish and quality building materials used have attributed to an unsurprisingly impressive energy rating. The living, dining space has three skylights which flood the room with natural light.
The accommodation comprises an impressive entrance hallway with boot room and guest wc just off. The hallway leads through to the stunning open plan living, dining, kitchen area. Just off the hallway is a reception room which can be used as a second living room or home office. A large sliding door offers access to access to the wonderful rear garden. A utility room completes the description at ground floor level. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second floor comprises an attic room currently being used as a bedroom.
31 Watermill Avenue is a most desirable and picturesque residential neighbourhood. The property is located within a very short stroll of Raheny Village, St Annes Park, The Seafront, primary and secondary schools, shops, sports and recreational facilities and cafes. Raheny DART Station is moments away giving direct access to and from the city centre and for those travelling further afield The M1, M50 and Dublin Airport are within easy reach.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this special family home
AccommodationPorch 1.13 x 2.19.
Entrance Hall 6.97 x 2.13.
Kitchen/Living/Dining 4.33 x 8.40.
Pantry .76 x 0.97.
Utility Room 6.20 x 0.84.
Play Room/Bedroom 3.48 x 2.49.
Shower Room 1.24 x 2.55.
Landing 3.38 x 2.23.
Bedroom 1 4.15 x 3.50.
Bedroom 2 3.55 x 3.69.
Bedroom 3 2.61 x 2.63.
Bathroom 1.61 x 2.13.
Attic Room 3.69 x 5.88.
Features• Bright spacious open living dining space with 3 skylights, feels bright on the greyest of days
• Benefits from more spacious hallway and landing of 1950’s build
• Internal chimney breasts removed to maximise room sizes and floor space
• Feature/secret corridor door that blends into house front
• French doors and Patio Sliding doors out to the back dining patio and garden
• Converted and insulated attic with velux windows currently used as large dressing room for the master bedroom but could be used as additional home office space.
• 4 Zone Underfloor heating throughout downstairs
• Rationale Triple glazed timber windows and doors + high quality timber blinds fitted
• Double fronted/Porch door to improve heating
• High efficiency fitted appliances (Siemens dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, induction & gas hobs, extractor) High efficiency boiler and water storage, etc.
• All walls thermally insulated internally
• Separate kitchen pantry
• Separate laundry/utility area plumbed for washer/dryer (accessed through kitchen)
• Interior corridor to back garden for easier access for bikes and bins
BER DetailsBER: B2
BER No: 105123665
Performance Indicator: 107.65 (kWh/m2/yr)