DescriptionTucked in at the rear of Douglas House, Lisney are delighted to present No. 31 Douglas House to the market, offering a superb one bedroom apartment located on the second floor in the South Wing building within a secured gated development. Douglas House is situated just off Maryborough Hill with the original house as the centre piece of this extraordinary development.
Built in 2005 this apartment extends to approx. 50 sqm (543 sqft) and the accomodation comprises of an entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining/living area, master bedroom with built in wardrobe, bathroom and storage press all on the second floor level. There is a private balcony off the living room which benefits from a south facing aspect. Basement car parking with lift access to all floors reduces the requirement for surface car spaces and creates the opportunity for uncompromised, landscapped environment with pleasant unhindered views from each apartment.
The location of Douglas House is convenient and central to a wealth of amenities and facilities all within a short stroll. Douglas Court Shopping Centre and Douglas Village as well as both primary and secondary schools are all close by. Cork International Airport is approximately a 12 minute drive. There is quick and easy access to the N40 South Ring Road and there are regular bus services to the city centre.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Hall (3.54m x 1.32m )Welcoming with wooden flooring and recessed lights.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room (6.56m x 4.76m )A fine sized room offering three distinct functions in one. The kitchen is fully fitted with floor and eye level units to include: a fridge/freezer, cooker, extractor fan, single drainage sink, dishwasher, microwave and washer/dryer. Offering work top space and plenty of cupboards for storage, finished with tiled flooring and recessed lighting. The dining room is bright and finished in wood flooring. The living area is decorated in neutral tones fnished with wooden flooring, recessed lighting and a single door leading to an outside private south facing balcony.
- Master Bedroom (4.76m x 2.96m )A double bedroom with the benefit of a built in wardrobe, light fitting and fully carpeted.
- Family Bathroom (3.72m x 1.86m )A spacious three piece suite to include enclosed shower cubicle, toilet and sink, recessed lights, heated towel rail, tiled floors and walls.
- Storage Press (1.22m x 0.72m )Accessed off the entrance hall, this press is ideal for storage of household items finished with carpet flooring.
FeaturesDesirable Location within walking distance of Douglas Village, close proximity to the bus routes on Maryborough Hill & South Link road
Spacious 2nd floor apartment
Designated underground car parking
Communal Landscapped gardens
Secured Gated development
BER DetailsBER: B3