DescriptionDNG are delighted to present to the market No.31 Brunswick Court a 5 bed top floor apartment in a purpose built student accommodation apartment block. The property is for sale with tenants in situ. This is specific student accommodation for students ,sold with tenants in situ.
Number 31 is an excellent investment opportunity in a prime location, adjacent to Smithfield, Stoneybatter and within 10 mins walk to Dublin City Centre. T.U. Dublin Grangegorman and the Luas are both within a short stroll to this convenient location.
Accommodation consists of :
Entrance hall, large open plan kitchen living and dining area with access to wrap around balcony. There are 5 double bedrooms all en suite and a hot press with storage area.
Accommodation: Entrance hall 1.45m x 2.6m with carpet floor
Hallway 6.9m x 1.1m.
Bedroom 1 3.1m x 2.8m with en-suite 2m x 1.35m
There is W.H.B,W/C and shower with tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 . 2.8m x 3.1m with en-suite.
Bedroom 3. 2.8m x 3.1 with en-suite.
Bedroom 4. 2.84m x 3.1m with en-suite.
Bedroom 5. 3.5mX 3.1m with en-suite.
Open plan living/dining area with access to balcony 2.7m x 8.9m.
Kitchen 3.3m X 2.3m with floor and wall press for good storage,
Please contact DNG on 01 8300989 Local Agents Brian McGee MIPAV, Ciar�n Jones MIPAV, Michelle Keeley MIPAV, Mark McKenzie and Vincent Mullen MIPAV.
Features• Purpose built student accommodation
• Top floor 5 bedroom student residential unit
• Adjacent Smithfield Village and New TUD College Campus
• All ensuite bedrooms
• 111 sq/m
• Gas fired radiator central heating
• Wrap around balcony with south and east aspect.
• Current Rental Income: €38, 400 per annum
• Management Fee €4, 000 per annum
• Communal Kitchen
• Large living/dining room
• Close to LUAS, DART, Bus routes, Connolly and Heuston Station
• Easy access to M50 intersection and Dublin Airport
• Ideal for TUD, UCD, DCU, Triinity College, NCAD, NCI, RCSI & Kings Inn
BER DetailsBER: C2
BER No: 10495555
Performance Indicator: 181.43kWh/m2/yr