RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this fantastic three bedroom end of terrace property to the market on Cushlawn Park, Dublin 24.
The location is next to none with a vast array of amenities all within easy reach including local shops & shopping centres, primary & secondary schools, The Square Shopping Centre and Tallaght Hospital.
Internal living accommodation of c. 950 sq. ft. comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
No. 300 is in very good condition and can very easily be transformed into a stunning family home. A magnificent first purchase and an equally keen investment; early interest is a given. Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for further information.
- c. 950 sq. ft.
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- FIRST TIME BUYERS DREAM
- Fully tiled bathroom suite
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Sunny south facing orientation
- NOT OVERLOOKED FRONT AND BACK
- Extra-large driveway
- Within easy reach of local shops & schools
- The Square Shopping Centre & Tallaght Hospital found within minutes
- The M50 Motorway & The Luas easily accessible
- Ideal for first time buyers!
If travelling on N81 towards Blessington turn left before The Jobstown Inn onto Killinarden Heights. Proceed all the way around and turn right onto Cushlawn Park. Proceed ahead, take the second left turn, and no. 300 can be found on the left hand side.