DescriptionSullivan Property Consultants present to the market No. 3 The Heath, Inse Bay a two bed mid terrace property in a much sought after area in Laytown. Close to all amenities including bus and train services, beach, schools and many more. Accommodation comprises living room, kitchen, downstairs wc, two double bedrooms and main bathroom. There is a garden to the rear with decking area and flowerbeds. Ideal property for a first time buyer, investor or if you are looking to downsize.
RoomsEntrance Porch -
Living Room - 3.96m x 3.87m
Feature fireplace with gas fire.
Inner Hallway -
Laminate wood floor.
Kitchen - 3.96m x 2.47m
Fully fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob & extractor fan.
Tiled floor and splashback.
Patio door to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 - 3.96m x 3.23m
Bedroom 2 - 3.96m x 2.49m
Bathroom - 2.8m x 1.8m
Bath with tiled surround and pump shower over.
WC & WHB.
Access to attic.
Rear Garden -
High energy rating.
Convenient to all amenities.
Off street parking.
Directions3 The Heath, Inse Bay, Laytown, Co. Meath, A92 E9D6, Ireland
Latitude: 53.68678 | Longitude: -6.24877
ServicesWater - Mains.
Heating - G.F.C.H.
Sewerage - Mains.
DisclaimerSullivan property Consultants for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
• These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
• Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
• All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Sullivan Property consultants or the vendor.
• No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
• Neither Sullivan Property Consultants nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
• Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
• Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
• No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
• Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
• Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.