Situated in the vibrant village of Fethard on Sea this very well presented three bedroom property boasts an easy walking distance to a number of beaches such as Grange Beach and Baginbun not to forget Fethard Quay and Carnivan Bay.
3 The Grange is ideal as a permanent home or asa quality low maintenance holiday retreat or investment opportunity. The property offers a large back yard, small garage and rear access as well as a smalll sunroom to the rear.
This is a genuine home which offers good value for money and is one that has to be viewed - ready for immediate sale.
Entrance Porch 0.6m x 1.6m. Sliding patio doors and tiled flooring.
Entrance Hall 1.6m x 4.3m + 1m x 1.3m. Tiled flooring with telephont point, wainscotting and staircase which is partially carpeted.
Living Room 4.2m x 4.6m. Wood finish to ceiling and feature wood finish to wall, nice homely fireplace and tv point.
Kitchen 2.6m x 3.9m. Waist & eye level units, tiled splashback, tiled floring with wood ceiling and wainscotting.
Utility Room 1.4m x 2.4m.
Bathroom 1.6m x 2.7m. W.C, WHB, bath, floor to ceiling tiling with feature wainscotting to one wall and bath surround.
Conservatory 2.2m x 3.9m. Tiled flooring with wood finish to wall and sliding patio door.
Bedroom One 3.2m x 5.6m.
Landing 1m x 1m.
Bedroom Two 3m x 3.5m.
Bedroom Three 2.7m x 2.7m. Fitted wardrobe
OUTSIDE The outside of the property offers a neat patio area along with a good sized shed and rear acccess.
- Very popular residential location - proven holiday location.
- Easy proximity to four beautiful coastal settings of the renowned Hook Peninsuala.
- This part of the Peninsula offers a variety of no less than 14 beaches.
- Its worth mentioning that this area also offers a highlight of Irelands Ancient coastline, the Hook Lighthouse.
- Shops, pubs, restaurant and pharmacy are all within a short walk.