DescriptionA superbly stylish architected designed newly constructed contemporary mews, ideally located in the heart of Donnybrook Village adjacent to the delightful Herbert Park.
No. 3 is a striking modern mews designed by Keenan Lynch Architects, with superbly stylish interior by Suzanne Walton, the property will appeal to the most asserting of purchasers seeking a home of distinction combined with all the modern comforts of a A rated property.
The taste and flair of this home is immediately apparent on entering the reception hall with feature herringbone timber floors throughout the downstairs, the appealing open plan living/dining/kitchen opens onto a generous private patio. There is also a utility room and guest WC at the ground floor. Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms both with lavishly appointed en-suites.
Rampart Lane enjoys a prime Dublin 4 location in the very heart of Donnybrook Village. This deservingly popular location has a wealth of amenities on the doorstep and is within easy reach of Ballsbridge and St Stephens Green. There is an excellent array of facilities in the general area to include a choice of select shops, restaurants, the RDS , the Aviva Stadium, David Lloyd River View , the recently opened RAW Gym and the Donnybrook Lawn Tennis Club to name but a few. A particular selling feature of this property is having Herbert Park on your doorstep providing delightful walks, playing fields and tennis courts.
- Reception Hall (3.40m x 1.85m )with herringbone timber floor, digital security alarm panel, video intercom and door to
- Guest W.C. with vanity wash hand basin, wall hung w.c. and herringbone timber floor
- Living/Kitchen/Dinning Room (5.85m x 5.15m )open plan with timber floor, understairs storage area, Kube kitchen comprising cupboards, drawers, presses, integrated fridge/freezer, Neff appliances including oven, four ring Zanussi hob above, extractor hood, integrated Normandie microwave, dishwasher, built in larder, worktop, mirror splashback, breakfast bar, herringbone timber floor, full lenght sliding glass doors leading out to the rear patio.
- Utility Room with storage presses, washing machine and separate tumble dryer.
- UPSTAIRS with oak stairs leading up and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 1 (5.05m x 4.00m )with a very good range of built in wardrobes, floor to ceiling window overlooking the courtyard below, pull down ladder to the attic and door to
- En-Suite Comprising shower, vanity wash hand basin with drawers under, wall hung w.c., tiled floor, fully tiled walls, vanity mirror, heated towel rail and full length window
- Bedroom 2 (4.00m x 4.00m )with a very good range of built in wardrobes, feature floor to ceiling window and door to
- En-Suite Comprising shower, vanity wash hand basin, vanity mirror over, wall hung w.c., heated towel rail and feature floor to ceiling window.
FeaturesContemporary Mews designed by Keenan Lynch Architects
Superbly stylish interior by Suzanne Walton
Built to the highest standards with solid concrete dividing floor, between upstairs and downstairs providing perfect peace and harmony between floors
A rated property
Air to air heat pump & internal heat recovery system with underfloor heating throughout, separate room control
Alarm which can be controlled remotely
Video intercom and CCTV.
Partially floored attic with pull down ladder providing good extra storage
All rooms wired for TV and data back to coms area in under stair storage area
Highly convenient location in the very heart of Donnybrook Village
Generous private patio (approx. 50 sq.m./538sq.ft.)
Two generous double bedrooms (both en-suite)
Lavishly appointed en-suite and guest WC
Feature Cube kitchen
Floor area approximately 93sq.m (1001sq.ft).
Parking disc available