Super three bedroom mid - terrace residence located in a mature development within walking distance of Clane Village and all amenities.
This property has being renovated and is in very good condition throughout.
This family home would appeal to both owner occupiers and investors alike.
Some features include: Gas heating, double glazed windows, new flooring throughout, freshly painted.
Dublin City and its surrounding areas are easily accessible via the M4 and M7 motorways, a frequent bus service and rail links from nearby Sallins and Maynooth ensuring that the lucky owner of this home can enjoy genuine village living with convenience of the city.
Entrance Hall 1.83m x 7.32m. With dado rail, phone point & understairs storage.
Living Room 3.38m x 3.84m. With feature open fireplace, t.v. point, coved ceiling and light fittings.
Kitchen Dining Room 5.3m x 2.87m. With dado rail, gas boiler, solid fuel stove, hot press and storage closets.
Archway to kitchen area with feature units, sink unit and plumbed for appliances, back door access.
Bedroom 1 3.56m x 2.87m. To back
Bedroom 2 4.2m x 2.95m. to front
Bedroom 3 3.18m x 2.29m. To front
Bathroom 1.27m x 2.13m. Fully tiled with 3 pice bathroom suite, electric shower over bath.
- Floor area 86.65 sq. m. (935 sq. ft.) approx BER:E1 Built Circa 1974
- Gas fired central heating PVC double glazed windows Rear access.
- Parking to front.
- Broadband available.
- Primary & secondary schools in Clane.
- Frequent daily bus service to Dublin.
- Rail links from Sallins and Maynooth.
- Wide range of excellent sports and recreational facilities in close proximity.
- Convenient to both the M4 and M7 motorway.
BER No: 111162962
Performance Indicator: 317.83
Directions from Clane village procced out the Sallins road, take the firs ...