Well appointed 3 bedroom semi detached residence in quiet cul de sac setting. The location could not be better, University Campus, Rail Station, schools and bus services are on the doorstep and a short stroll brings you to a selection of shops and leisure amenities.
- While in need of some upgrading, this spacious 3 bedroom home has excellent potential for the discerning buyer.
- Accommodation includes entrance hallway, living room, kitchen cum dining room on the ground floor and 3 good size bedrooms (1 en-suite) and family bathroom.
Entrance Hall with tiled flooring
Living Room 4.78m x 3.67m. with gas feature fireplace
Kitchen Dining Room 5.55m x 3.18m. with timber and tiled flooring and fitted oak kitchen
Master Bedroom 3.78m x 3.48m. with fitted wardrobes
En-Suite with shower enclosure, w.c. and w.h.b.
Bedroom 2 3.66m x 2.8m.
Bedroom 3 2.58 x 2.46m.
Bathroom with full bathroom suite and electric triton shower over bath
- Close to all local amenities including University Campus and Rail Station
- Generous room proportions
- Oil fired central heating
- South east facing sunny rear garden
- Built in 1994
- Carpets, curtains, blinds, light fittings, electrical appliances and furniture included in sale
BER No: 100481241
Performance Indicator: 246.04
Strictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Maynooth on 01 6510000