DescriptionLarge luxury detached four bedroom house in the very popular Loch Luatha development in Mount Temple, Athlone.
This superb family home has been finished to a very high standard, measures approx. 3,000 sq. ft. and sits in an elevated garden with lovely views of the surrounding countryside, a short drive from Athlone Moate & M6 motorway.
Here are some of the extensive range of features of this truly lovely property.
- Rational kitchen with top-end stainless steel appliances
- Sandstone fireplaces in both living rooms
- One solid fuel stove and one open fireplace
- In-ceiling surround sound speakers
- Multiple paved patio areas, including fully paved driveway
- Extensive stone walls and railings at front of house
- Central vacuum system
- Water softener
- All bathrooms fully tiled floors and walls
- Solar panels for hot water
- Exterior wired for lighting
- Hardwood flooring and tiling on lower levels
AccommodationEntrance Hall 4.87m x 4.86m.
Sitting Room 5.86m x 5.15m.
Living Room 7.15m x 3.80m.
Kitchen / Dining Room 5.48m x 8.57m.
Utility Room 4.00m x 3.08m.
Sun Lounge 3.15m x 4.04m.
Landing 4.87m x 2.35m.
Bedroom 1 5.70m x 3.50m.
Bedroom 2 4.12m x 3.00m.
Bedroom 3 5.30m x 4.30m.
Bedroom 4 5.30m x 3.88m.
Bathroom 4.08m x 2.25m.
FeaturesRational kitchen with top-end stainless steel appliances
Sandstone fireplaces in both living rooms
One stove and one open fireplace
Multiple paved patio areas, including fully paved driveway
Extensive stone walls and railings at front of house
Central vacuum system
All bathrooms fully tiled floors and walls
Solar panels for hot water
Exterior wired for lighting (not installed)
Hardwood flooring and tiling on lower levels
BER DetailsBER: B3
BER No: 112458849
Performance Indicator: 132.02 kWh/m²/yr
Viewing InformationStrictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Athlone on 0906 475500