5 Bed Detached
2,142 square feet.
A2 rated home.
Laurel Crescent is an exclusive new homes development for the West Waterford housing market that offers a winning combination of exceptional quality, stylish architectural design and an unprecedented level of interior living space (6 units only).
Situated in the well established residential area of Ballinroad, this exciting new launch includes a choice of large detached and semi-detached homes of exceptional standard. Conveniently located just minutes from the thriving Dungarvan town centre, the development is just off the main N25 Cork-Waterford route and a stone's throw from the Waterford Greenway and Clonea Blue Flag beach beyond.
From their bright, spacious interiors to their high specification and finishes throughout, each home at Laurel Crescent will exude style and quality in every detail. Thoughtfully designed to meet the needs of contemporary family living, these homes feature everything that modern homebuyers are looking for. Beautifully designed bespoke kitchens, large light filled living spaces and high quality bathrooms and en-suites that utilise the latest energy efficiency technology to ensure maximum comfort at the minimum cost.
- A2 rated - Top 1.25% of rated houses in Ireland for efficiency.
- Air to water heat exchange system.
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor, radiators on first floor.
- Low temperature radiators on first floor.
- Fully pressurised water system.
- Demand Controlled Ventilation system (DCV).
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Fully fitted Evoke German kitchen with built in NEFF appliances.
- Built in USB charging points in kitchen and master bedroom.
- Fully tiled kitchen/dining/living area/hall & utility room.
- Bathrooms fully tiled and fitted with freestanding baths and electric towel rails.
- Quality sanitary wear and soft close vanity units.
- Painted throughout.
- Cat 5 wired for TV and fibre broadband.
- Front gardens defined by m ...