A ‘gem’ of a townhouse (61sqm/656sqft) with a lovely south facing back garden.
A traditional terrace of two storey town houses dating from the mid 1900’s, No 3 Greenhills has been modified and upgraded by its current owners and now comprises a delightful modern two bedroom home with a private south facing and sheltered rear garden which exits out on to The Sycamores behind. The accommodation has been transformed downstairs and now comprises a large open plan Living/Diningroom with antique style open hearth fire place and an excellent range of shelves and storage. This bright room opens intoa small but modern fitted kitchen to the rear. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, the larger of which is to the front. The fully tiled bathroom and second bedroom are to the rear.
Situated in the inner suburbs north east of Drogheda town centre within easy walking distance of schools, shops and all the considerable local amenities this area has to offer.
• Recently renovated and refurbished
• Double glazed throughout
• Gas Condenser Boiler (instant hot water)
• Not overlooked to front or rear
• Pull down stairs to attic
• Gas central heating.
• Rear Access
BER: D1 BER No.109215012 Energy Performance Indicator:255.24 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance Hall
• Living/Dining Room: 7.20m x 3.8m Solid oak floors Antique style fireplace with tiled surround and open hearth.
• Understairs storage.
• Kitchen:3.3m x 1.8m. Fully fitted and plumbed with tiled splashback. Door to raised deck, paved patio and back garden.
• Bed 1: 3.5m x 3.35m. (To Front) Hanging space and storage drawers.
• Bed ...